Monday, July 30, 2012

4 more days...


I’m coming home
I’m coming home
Tell the World I’m coming home





Weird things happen at the Jinja town fair.



What I get to look at every morning while I run (walk at a fast pace while my lungs threaten to collapse) on the airfield.



Not the fastest transportation but it gets me from point A to point B.


They are spectacular.

I know I haven't written a proper blog the whole time I've been at Ekisa which is horrid because I've learned tons and had the most amazing experiences here.  I'll try my best to jot it all down when I get back.

Pray pray pray against the outbreak of Ebola. We really don't want it here or for anyone else to die at its hand.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my precious Angelica I absolutetly can't wait to hold you and give you a giant Gramma hug and a million kisses..You have so been on our minds, thoughts and prayers...We love love you and are sooooo excited to hear in person and see you in pewrson to learn of all your wonderful experiences this summer and those not so wonderful ... Just now counting the hours till you're home with all of your LOVING FAMILY & your dear friends!!!
    God Bless You & continue keeping you safe in his care!!
    Your Forever Loving,
    Gramma xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Shall we have a camel at the airport for you to ride home on???....you are so experienced in this mode of transportation...
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete