Monday, July 16, 2012

Everything is bettah bettah.

I can’t help but remember a few rather sullen posts where I whined and complained about being miserable. 
If you don’t remember those posts then I did a good job disiguising my desolation.
If you do, you did a great job reading between the lines. (Remember those pitty-me-posts for sacrificing my whole summer alone in a rinky dink village of East Africa.)
Things in Jinja are amazing.
It’s not hard to get through a day. I have lots of Americans around. I’m having a lot of fun.
It’s very comfortable so I probably need your prayers more than ever.
Here’s some super sweet things I’ve been up to…




Bungee jumping over the Nile River.
"I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death."




Tomorrow we are piling into a van to see The Hunger Games in Kampala!

 
Although the orphanage is smack dab in a very small village outside of town, we live about a mile away from a really nice resort on the nile.  We can pay just 9,000/ to use their pool!





There are tons of these cute little monkeys all around the house.





Going on dates in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment